2012-01-19

DAGENS KNEPP 1 year- old, clothes with automatic recycling

First garment
Summer KNEPP
Art?
blue poncho
For exactly one year I have created (buttoned up) a new model, not every working day, but nearly so. Here are about 250 original garments to be found. This out of only my four pieces BANAN(yellow/black), RUTA(blue/black), PRICK(red/black) and SMÅKNEPP(red/black and blue/black) which are made of new wool, jacquard knitted and double sided. With my project I am also interested myself to see how far I can go - and still discover new solutions I havn't thought of before. It would also be interesting to find someone willing to help me to go further with this project. In any case I would be very interested to hear what you think and if you have other ideas about KNEPP. Please let me know. You are of course welcome to spread this blog to people who you think can be interested.   Anna-Lena              A few pictures of the year past.     You can buy this garment in the Webshop. Order the pieces and I will button up the garment for you.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar